Have you joined us for one of our weekly #AskSCHED webinars yet?
To help our customers, as well as organizers at large, we’re holding regular “Ask Sched” sessions to teach the basics and also answer your questions live.
This week we covered:
- Overview/Getting Started with Sched [1:00]
- Clarify PD (professional development) [2:52 and 6:21]
- Scheduling students into different class options [3:38]
- Custom Tags [8:05]
- Attendees paying by PO for events [12:04]
- Who can access the event and what privacy options we have for video streams [13:52]
- How to download spreadsheets [18:00]
- One spreadsheet to rule them all? [19:08]
- Speakers with existing profiles [22:33]
- How to search for possible duplicate profiles [23:32]
- Timezones [24:22]
- New features update [26:24]
Watch the session on-demand and skip ahead to the demos that are important to you.