Watch the recording from last week’s #AskSCHED webinar. We discussed a number of topics and did live demos to fully cover best practices for setting up your event with Sched.
Here’s an outline of what we covered and timestamps so you can skip to the parts that are most pressing for you:
- 1:52: Embed functionality – direct people to your website or to your Sched site?
- 4:15: Setting up Zoom Meeting & Webinar links within Sched.
- 6:47: Does Sched integrate with CRMs and Eventbrite?
- 11:51: Best practices for updating and moving sessions within Sched.
- 15:51: Can speakers see unpublished sessions to edit as needed?
- 16:32: How should you send Zoom links to attendees?
- 22:22: Best practices for updating sessions via spreadsheet.