Our Customer Support/Help Desk team stands at the forefront, ready to delight every user we engage with! Our mission is to ensure each interaction leaves our users in a happier state than when they first reached out, and you play a crucial role in achieving this goal. Your responsibilities encompass a wide range, but not limited to:
- Resolving Issues: help users resolve issues typically by asking questions, gathering information, reviewing existing documentation and either providing instructions or making changes on their behalf. This communication is primarily handled via email, chat and phone/voice conversations.
- Documenting Issues: document and troubleshoot issues for internal teams including sales, software engineering, product and finance teams. This involves getting a thorough understanding of situations, gathering context, and sharing ideas around potential resolutions.
- Product Testing: help our team systematically gather feedback, test and evaluate new product releases.
- Account Management: help manage Customer Accounts to ensure timely payments, manage/issue credits and refunds and make adjustments to help keep customers happy.
- Administration: document customer interactions thoroughly and accurately in our various systems including ticket management, product management and project management systems.