Keep your attendees updated on social conversations by displaying your event’s tweets and hashtags.
Tweets will be shown in the sidebar of your website:
You’ll find the Twitter feed in the Sched app info tab:
View all tweets that include your event’s Twitter handle or hashtag:
Add Your Event Twitter Feed
- Go to Settings => General.
- Enter your event’s Twitter username (only one).
- Enter single or multiple hashtags for your event. This is optional and you should separate multiple hashtags with a space.
- Click “Save.”
- Under “Content,” toggle “Show Twitter feed” on.
- Click “Sign in with Twitter” and authorize Sched.
The Twitter @username and #hashtags added to Settings => General will also show up on your site’s sharing links. When attendees tweet about your event, this helps ensure they will show up in your Twitter feed.