Hear from experienced organizers
In the current environment, many educational organizations are now holding all of their events virtually and online. This may be an unfamiliar concept, and there are a lot of new aspects of hosting virtually that must be considered. Here at Sched, we’ve brought together educational organizations that have already successfully run virtual events to share insights, learnings and ideas around producing virtual conferences, meetings and summits.
The panel features:
- Carmen Jordan, Arkansas Department of Education, ADE Summit
- Karen Muska, Milpitas Unified School District, Virtual C2C Summer Professional Learning
- LeAnna Toups-Bennett, Louisiana Department of Education, Teacher Leader Summit
- Liqa Moin, Milpitas Unified School District, Virtual C2C Summer Professional Learning
- Rebecca Marshall, Center for Education Policy Research at Harvard University, Strategic Data Project Convening
We kick off the discussion with prepared topics and open up the floor for live questions. Participants direct the conversation and get tips and antidotes about surprises and issues that matter to them.