Each listing gets a full profile page that includes a photo/logo, company info, and links. Manage this data yourself or include an email address and let sponsors and exhibitors edit their own profile. This reduces the amount of email you have to deal with and you can make changes at any time.
- Add Sponsors One At A Time
- Add Many At Once (Spreadsheet)
- Use the API
- Every Profile Field
- Invite or Remove Multiple Sponsors at Once
Rename the “sponsors” label to something else like “Partners” or “Supporters.” Go to Sponsors and click the add button then click “Rename.”
One At A Time
- Go to Sponsors and click the add button.
- Add the company name, logo, and contact email. If you’ve already upgraded and are ready to have them edit their profile, send them an invite now. Otherwise, you can send the invites later.
The sponsor profile avatar is square. We recommend resizing rectangular logos before uploading them to sponsor profiles. (640 x 640 pixels is best).
Many At Once with the Spreadsheet
Use the sponsor spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel to add all of your sponsors at once. We recommend doing the initial importing with the spreadsheet and then managing ongoing changes through your control panel.
You can export and re-import at any time. Some organizers choose to make changes in the sponsor spreadsheet and re-import throughout the event. This will overwrite any changes made in the control panel, so make sure your team sticks to one strategy.
Tips for Using the Spreadsheet Template:
- Not Possible To Delete Profiles: Deleting a row and re-importing will not delete profiles from your event. You can only delete profiles from within your control panel.
- Required Format: Do not delete Rows 1 – 5 or any columns or importing will not work. Resize columns you aren’t using so they take up less space.
- Go to Sponsors.
- Click the add button.
- Click “Import multiple people using a spreadsheet →.”
- Click “Download template.” The spreadsheet includes your existing sponsors. Leave them intact and re-import any time. Only new people will be added.
- Add your sponsor info in a new row and save the file.
- Import into Sched.
Use the API
Go to Sponsors and click the exports button. Then go to API to view documentation about the User: Add API Method to create sponsors for your event.
Every Directory Field
Sponsor’s company name.
The sponsor contact’s email address. This is never publicly visible to attendees. It is only used when sending out invites and notifications that you choose to send.
You can pre-assign an account password. We recommend using Sched to send an event invite to let them choose their own password. If the person has logged in using Sched before it is not possible to overwrite their password and this field will be ignored.
Since the name field will be the company you can skip this field or include a parent company.
This field may not apply and is optional.
If your sponsors are from all over the globe, you should include where they are located.
Short description to pique your attendees’ interest. This is a great place to include how the sponsor is supporting your event.
Sponsor’s logo. If you have one hosted on a server, you can include a direct link. You can also upload a photo in your control panel after you’ve imported.
Requirements: JPG, PNG, or GIF. We recommend at least 640×640 pixels.
Invite or Remove Multiple Sponsors at Once
You can use bulk actions to remove or invite more than one sponsor listed in your directory.
- Go to Sponsors.
- Click the checkbox beside the sponsor you’d like to remove or invite.
- Select “Invite” or “Remove” from the “Bulk Actions” drop-down that appears after selecting multiple sponsors.