To publish your apps, Apple Developer and Google Play Developer accounts are required. We will submit the apps under your developer accounts. Here is how to enroll and invite the Sched team.
Apple Developer Account
You must enroll in the Apple Developer program as an Organization (not an Individual). To enroll in the Apple Developer program, you’ll need to set up an Apple ID and pay a $99/year fee. If you’re a nonprofit or government agency, Apple will waive your fee; learn more. Enroll in the Apple Developer program as an Organization here.
After you complete the enrollment process, you will get two emails from Apple. First, that you were approved and accepted into the Apple Developer Program. Second, an invitation to App Store Connect.
Add Sched to your Apple Developer Account
- Log in to your Apple Developer Account with your Apple ID.
- Select “Invite People” under People on the sidebar.
- Add email@example.com as an Admin.
- Click “Invite.”
Add Sched to App Store Connect
- Log in to App Store Connect with your Apple ID.
- Click on “Users and Roles.”
- Add a new App Store Connect user as an App Manager:
First Name: Michelle
Last Name: Lee
- Click “Next.”
- Check the box for “App Manager” and click “Next.”
Google Developer Account
To enroll in the Google Play Developer program, you’ll need a Google account and to pay a one time $25 fee. Enroll here.
After you complete the enrollment process, you’ll immediately have access to the Google Play Console.
Log in to the Google Play Console with your Google Account.
- Select “Users & permissions” under Developer Account on the sidebar.
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as a Release Manager.