You can have attendees with different tickets sign up for sessions in staggered order.
- Set privacy settings in Sched to Private and Invite-only.
- Connect Eventbrite but do not enable sync.
- If you plan on setting ticket rules for your event, set up rules only for ticket holders you’d like to sign up for sessions.
- Disable the Eventbrite invite email, which will prevent all attendees from being invited automatically when you enable the sync.
- Within your Eventbrite control panel, disable redirect manually and add information in the Eventbrite email to attendees with the dates when ticket holders can sign up for sessions in Sched.
- Edit ticket warnings to provide attendees with more information.
- Add information to the header text such as dates when different ticket holders can sign up for sessions in Sched.
- Enable Eventbrite sync in Sched.
- Send an email to ticket holders you’d like to sign up for sessions. Advise them to go to https://yourevent.sched.com/eventbrite with their Eventbrite order number to log in and choose sessions.