Sched requires each ticket holder to have a unique email address to create a schedule. If you’ve used the same email for multiple tickets or need to transfer a ticket to a friend, follow these instructions.
Transfer One Ticket
- Log in to your Sched event account.
- Click the link to transfer your extra tickets.
- You will be taken to your Eventbrite order. Click “Edit” to update the ticket holder information.
- Update the name and email. Please note, both the name and email must be changed for the ticket to transfer successfully. Check the box to send a confirmation email with the ticket/registration information.
- Save your changes. Sched syncs frequently to pull in ticket reassignments and transfers. Within 30 minutes, the person you transferred your ticket to will receive a new confirmation email from Eventbrite & Sched.
The updated ticket holder will receive an email from Sched that looks like this:
If the new ticket holder does not receive the email within 30 minutes, please have them trying searching their email for Sched.com, sometimes the email invite goes to the bulk/spam folder.
Transfer Entire Eventbrite Order
- Log in to your Eventbrite account. You can log in from the Order Confirmation email or at Eventbrite.com.
- Go to Tickets.
- Select the event you’d like to update.
- Click “Edit.” If you don’t see an “Edit” link, the event organizer has disabled attendees’ ability to change order information. You can send a message to the organizer by selecting the “Contact the Organizer” button.
- Update the name and email. Check the box to send the new attendee a confirmation email with all the ticket/registration information they’ll need.
- Save your changes. Sched syncs frequently to pull in ticket reassignments and transfers. Within 15 minutes, the person you transferred your ticket to will receive a new confirmation email from Eventbrite & Sched.