In Sponsorship and Native Apps plans, you can add custom CSS to modify the appearance of your Sched site. We recommend using this option if you have a web designer or are comfortable writing your own HTML and CSS. You can use this to overwrite all the defaults.
You can add CSS to the desktop version of your Sched site. The custom CSS will be hosted on Sched’s servers. We highly recommend your CSS:
- Contains only absolute URLs to offsite resources (e.g. images, fonts).
- Uses HTTPS exclusively for the URLs, so pages can be served using SSL.
- Go to Settings => Appearance.
- Click on “Edit” next to “Custom CSS.”
- Add your CSS and click “Save.”
Here are some great examples of events using CSS to style their Sched site: