You can add custom CSS to change the appearance of your Sched site in Engage, Reserve, and Native plans. You can use this to overwrite all the defaults. We recommend using this option if you have a web designer or are comfortable writing your own HTML and CSS.
You can add CSS to the desktop version of your Sched site. We host the CSS Sched’s servers. We recommend that your CSS:
- Contains only absolute URLs to offsite resources (e.g. images, fonts).
- Uses HTTPS only for the URLs, so pages can be served using SSL.
- Go to Settings => Appearance.
- Click on “Edit” next to “Custom CSS.”
- Add your CSS and click “Save.”
Here are some great examples of events using CSS to style their Sched site: