Make sure your personal calendar displays the correct event times when you sync.
If you’re not in the same timezone as the event you are attending, the sessions will show up in your local time. For example, if a session is at 10 a.m. Pacific time in California and you’re in New York syncing your calendar the week before flying to the event, your sessions will show in local (Eastern) time. So your session at 10 a.m. Pacific time shows up at 1 p.m. Eastern time.
Your iPhone should be set up to automatically display the current time zone of your phone’s location. We recommend turning off time zone override to ensure that your phone’s calendar displays events based on the current clock settings.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings => Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll down to “Time Zone Override” and select “Off.”
- Open iCal and go to Preferences => Advanced.
- Make sure the box for “Turn on time zone support” is not checked.
- In your Google Calendar, go to Settings.
- Select the correct time zone.
Related search: copy to calendar